“President Trump kicked off the first full day of a state visit to Japan on Sunday by playing down North Korea’s recent tests of short-range ballistic missiles, undercutting declarations by both Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the president’s own national security adviser that the launches violated United Nations resolutions,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Begins Visit With Tweet to Unnerve Japanese
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Kamala Harris Urged to Get More Personal
- Mueller Will Testify Next Month
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Biden Crushing It In Mississippi
- How Democrats Could Guarantee Trump's Re-Election
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- Census Case Is Shaping Up to Be a Travesty
- Is Howard Schultz’s Failure a Bad Omen for Centrism?
- Florida City Agrees to Pay Malware Ransom
- Trump Trails All Top Democrats Nationally
Click here for an interactive version.