“President Trump kicked off the first full day of a state visit to Japan on Sunday by playing down North Korea’s recent tests of short-range ballistic missiles, undercutting declarations by both Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the president’s own national security adviser that the launches violated United Nations resolutions,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Begins Visit With Tweet to Unnerve Japanese
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Remember 1972
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
- Rand Paul Blocks Vote on 9/11 Victim Compensation
- GOP Senator Slams 'Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse'
- House Votes to Kill Impeachment Resolution
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
Click here for an interactive version.