Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) “has acknowledged taking a photo with a dead combatant during his time as a Marine as he defended a Navy SEAL charged with multiple war crimes, including killing a teenage fighter,” the AP reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Hunter Admits Taking Photo with Dead Enemy
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Remember 1972
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
Click here for an interactive version.