Washington Post: “For the White House, the political breakdown presents a significant challenge to the rollout of President Trump’s long-awaited Middle East peace plan. Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and adviser, was scheduled to touch down Wednesday night in the midst of Israel’s political maelstrom ahead of talks with Israeli officials about the economic component of the peace proposal.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / New Israeli Elections Complicate Peace Plan
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Taylor's Opening Statement Shocked Lawmakers
- Taylor's Opening Statement
- 'A Very Dark Moment'
- Dead Heat In Michigan Senate Race
- House Republicans Blocking Testimony
- GOP Lawmakers Breach Protocol
- Taylor Confirms Trump Sought Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
- Why Bill Taylor’s Testimony Might Be a Game Changer
- Judge Orders State Dept to Release Ukraine Records
- Many Who Stormed Deposition Are Allowed to Participate