Washington Post: “For the White House, the political breakdown presents a significant challenge to the rollout of President Trump’s long-awaited Middle East peace plan. Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and adviser, was scheduled to touch down Wednesday night in the midst of Israel’s political maelstrom ahead of talks with Israeli officials about the economic component of the peace proposal.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / New Israeli Elections Complicate Peace Plan
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Took Heat from Melania Over Racist Chants
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- So You Want a Revolution?
- 'This Is Not About Omar Anymore'
Click here for an interactive version.