“A raft of legislation intended to better secure United States election systems after what the special counsel, Robert Mueller, called a ‘sweeping and systematic’ Russian attack in 2016 is running into a one-man roadblock in the form of the Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell of Kentucky,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / McConnell Blocks Election Security Bills
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Took Heat from Melania Over Racist Chants
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- So You Want a Revolution?
- 'This Is Not About Omar Anymore'
Click here for an interactive version.