President Trump said that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has “kept his word” when it comes to nuclear and missile testing, contradicting his own national security adviser, John Bolton, who just hours earlier had accused Pyongyang of failing to follow through on its commitments, CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Insists Kim ‘Kept His Word’
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela