“Michael Avenatti, the lawyer who represented porn star Stormy Daniels in lawsuits against President Trump, has been sued by a paraplegic former client who accused him of siphoning away a $4 million settlement he had won,” Reuters reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Avenatti Sued By Former Client
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Trump's Union Crowd Had to Show Up Or Not Get Paid
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- Trump Has No Understanding of Governing