“Federal prosecutors want to present evidence that Kentucky Democratic Party stalwart Jerry Lundergan funneled corporate contributions to his daughter, Alison Lundergan Grimes, in her 2011 and 2015 races for Kentucky secretary of state as they try to prove he illegally did the same thing in her 2014 U.S. Senate bid,” the Lexington Herald Leader reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Feds Say Kentucky Power Broker Funneled Money
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Trump Took Heat from Melania Over Racist Chants
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- So You Want a Revolution?