Politico: “Three House Judiciary Committee lawmakers exiting the closed-door interview said a White House lawyer repeatedly claimed Hicks had blanket immunity from discussing her time in the White House. They said she wouldn’t answer questions as basic as where she sat in the West Wing or whether she told the truth to Mueller.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Hope Hicks Dodges Questions
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Hosted Zuckerberg at Secret Dinner
- How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List
- Kemp Resists Pressure from Trump on Senate Pick
- FBI Official Altered Document In Russia Probe
- A Warning to Republicans on Fiona Hill
- 'Could I Actually Say Something?'
- House Impeachments Hearings Continue
- Trump Won’t Allow Navy to Punish Navy SEAL
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- How the Hearings Have Gone for Democrats