“Joe Biden declined to answer questions on the campaign trail this week about his son’s overseas business dealings in countries where the then-vice president was conducting diplomatic work, an issue his political opponents have already begun to wield against him as he wades into the 2020 presidential campaign,” ABC News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Biden Won’t Talk About Son’s Business Dealings
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- A Foreign Reporter Visits the White House
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Sanders Loses Another Top Iowa Staffer
- Booker Memo Warns He May Leave Race
- Spicer Campaigns for Dance Show Votes
- Trump Has Done Plenty to Warrant Impeachment