“Joe Biden declined to answer questions on the campaign trail this week about his son’s overseas business dealings in countries where the then-vice president was conducting diplomatic work, an issue his political opponents have already begun to wield against him as he wades into the 2020 presidential campaign,” ABC News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Biden Won’t Talk About Son’s Business Dealings
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- Trump Leads Top Democrats In Wisconsin
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- A John Dean Moment
- Wrong Time to Go Off the Record