Wall Street Journal: “The White House has invited top congressional leaders for a briefing on Iran at 3 p.m., according to a person familiar with the matter. Others invited include the top members of the House and Senate intelligence and armed-services committees.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / White House Will Brief Lawmakers on Iran
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Clinton Suggests Tulsi Gabbard Is a Russian Asset
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- GOP Lawmaker Rejects Mulvaney Walk Back
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan