New York Magazine: “Biden debated well during the 2008 cycle and as the vice-president in 2012, but it’s been seven years, and now he knows he’s everyone’s top target. Multiple candidates who are set to debate him next week are expecting both Kirsten Gillibrand and Kamala Harris to go after his flip-flop on the Hyde Amendment, Harris to attack him on his criminal-justice record, Bernie Sanders to criticize his ‘middle-ground’ plans, and Pete Buttigieg to knock him in his signature generational terms. On both nights, they suspect, candidates will bring up Biden’s recent comments about working with segregationist senators. And Biden is preparing for all of it.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats’ Debate Prep Gets Real
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- GOP Lawmaker Preparing for 'Biblical Warfare'
- Truckers Say Trump Is 'Killing' Them
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- Christie Creates Think Tank Centered on Civility
- Democrats Back Off Medicare-for-All