New York Magazine: “Biden debated well during the 2008 cycle and as the vice-president in 2012, but it’s been seven years, and now he knows he’s everyone’s top target. Multiple candidates who are set to debate him next week are expecting both Kirsten Gillibrand and Kamala Harris to go after his flip-flop on the Hyde Amendment, Harris to attack him on his criminal-justice record, Bernie Sanders to criticize his ‘middle-ground’ plans, and Pete Buttigieg to knock him in his signature generational terms. On both nights, they suspect, candidates will bring up Biden’s recent comments about working with segregationist senators. And Biden is preparing for all of it.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats’ Debate Prep Gets Real
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ayn Rand Institute Took Government Bailout
- 8 Supreme Court Cases Still Undecided
- Ex-Senator Warns of 'Coming Biden Coup'
- Trump Confidante to Release an ‘Explosive’ Tell-All
- Exchange of the Day
- Florida Will Reopen All Schools Next Month
- Foreign Students Will Be Deported If Classes Online
- Limbaugh Tells Young to Ignore Virus Warnings
- Governor Exposed to Virus Joined Trump on Jet
- 'Cheating as a Way of Life'