“The House Oversight Committee will vote on Wednesday to authorize a subpoena for White House counselor Kellyanne Conway for testimony connected to her violations of the Hatch Act if she does not voluntarily show up to the committee’s hearing,” Axios reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- Trump Pressed Ukraine to Investigate Biden’s Son
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Exchange of the Day
- Congress Should Allow Indictment of Presidents
- Colt Ends Production of AR-15 Rifles
- Trump Says He Could End Afghanistan War 'Very Quickly'
- How Long Will Republicans Tolerate Trump's Lawlessness?
- Are Democrats Ready for What's Coming In 2020?