The Economist: “Between 2007 and 2016 a net 1m American residents, or 2.5% of the state’s population, left California for another state. Texas was the most popular destination, attracting more than a quarter of them. More Americans have left California than moved there every year since 1990, though immigrants still arrive from abroad.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians