The Economist: “Between 2007 and 2016 a net 1m American residents, or 2.5% of the state’s population, left California for another state. Texas was the most popular destination, attracting more than a quarter of them. More Americans have left California than moved there every year since 1990, though immigrants still arrive from abroad.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
Click here for an interactive version.