Monkey Cage: “Candidates for the Democratic Party nomination will square off Wednesday night in the first of two televised debates. Pundits will focus on what the candidates say. But how politicians speak can be just as important. If you watch, keep your eyes on the candidates’ mannerisms — from hand gestures to vocal inflections. Why? Because politicians’ nonverbal behaviors give us clues about which issues are especially important to them.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / How Politicians Speak Is as Important as What They Say
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Taylor's Opening Statement Shocked Lawmakers
- Taylor's Opening Statement
- 'A Very Dark Moment'
- Dead Heat In Michigan Senate Race
- House Republicans Blocking Testimony
- GOP Lawmakers Breach Protocol
- Many Who Stormed Deposition Are Allowed to Participate
- Taylor Confirms Trump Sought Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
- Judge Orders State Dept to Release Ukraine Records
- Why Bill Taylor’s Testimony Might Be a Game Changer