New York Times: “Privately, people close to the White House said they viewed Ms. Harris as ‘very dangerous’ and the hands-down winner of the debate on Thursday. Others said they hoped the debate would serve as a warning for Republicans — including those in the president’s inner circle — who have been too dismissive of Mr. Biden’s less seasoned rivals.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / White House Sees Kamala Harris as Formidable
- Director, State Campaign at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Analyst at RepresentUs (Remote)
- Executive Director- Political and Public Affairs Partnership at Cheddar, Inc. (Division of Altice USA) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Scientist, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Legislative Specialist at The Good Food Institute (Washington, D.C., USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Says Jews Have ‘No Choice’ But to Vote for Him
- Is This the Fall of the American Empire?
- Supreme Court Halts Subpoena for Trump Records
- Democrats Face Possibility of Drawn Out Primary
- The Next 100 Days Are Critical for Trump
- Schiff Says Pence Aide Provided New Evidence
- Pardoned Soldiers Are Trump’s Guests at Fundraiser
- Trump Still Uses His Personal Cell Phone
- Will Impeachment Be Forgotten By the Election?
- GOP Governors Resist Trump