A lawsuit says Roy Moore ‘likely failed’ a December 2017 polygraph he took in an effort to clear his name from accusations made against him by women during the Senate race that year, the Birmingham News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Lawsuit Says Roy Moore Likely Failed Polygraph Test
- Campaigner at MoveOn (Berkeley)
- Campaign Manager at Not Free America (Virginia, USA)
- VP of Legislative and Political Strategy at Paid Leave for the United States (PL+US) (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Director of National Outreach and Engagement at Demand Justice (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Research Associate at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- People Operations Lead at Mobilize (New York, NY, USA)
- Organizing Coordinator I at SEIU International (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Klobuchar Declined to Prosecute Cop Who Killed Floyd
- 'When the Looting Starts, the Shooting Starts'
- 'What In the Hell Are You Doing?'
- Chicago Mayor Responds to Trump’s Tweet
- Clyburn Says Time Not Right for Klobuchar
- Biden Addresses Nation on Murder of George Floyd
- White House Reposts Trump Tweet on Official Account
- Merkel Rebuffs Trump Invite to G7 Summit
- Trump Announces Unprecedented Action Against China
- Flynn Transcripts Released