The House Judiciary Committee “voted to subpoena 12 people with connections to President Trump, including his son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner and former attorney general Jeff Sessions, as part of an ongoing investigation into whether Trump obstructed justice or otherwise abused his office,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / House Panel Votes to Subpoena Kushner and Sessions
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
Click here for an interactive version.