Adam Liptak talks to Chris Riback: “It was the Supreme Court session Democrats feared and Republicans had waited a generation for – a solidly conservative 5-4 majority. So how’d it go?”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / How Far Did Trump Tip the Supreme Court Balance?
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela