“Beto O’Rourke will report raising about $3.6 million from April through June, a startlingly small sum for a candidate whose presidential campaign once appeared ascendant and who raised massive amounts of money for his 2018 Senate race,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / O’Rourke Raised Just $3.6 Million Last Quarter
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ohio Moves Bill to Allow Students to Be Wrong on Science
- Trump Smears Yovanovitch as She Testifies
- Pelosi Says Trump Is an ‘Imposter’
- Roger Stone Found Guilty
- Trump Blames Stone Conviction on 'Double Standard'
- Day Two of the Impeachment Hearings
- Fox News Anchors Raise Possibility of Witness Tampering
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- Giuliani Associate Was on ‘Secret Mission’ for Trump
- Yovanovitch Says Trump's Tweet Was Intimidating