Former Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa said his country was aware that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was interfering in the 2016 US presidential election from the safety of Ecuador’s embassy in London, CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ex-Ecuadorian Leader Confirms Assange Meddling
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Truckers Say Trump Is 'Killing' Them
- Trump Postpones Meeting with Denmark's Leader
- What Harris Tells Wealthy Donors About Medicare-for-All
- Democrats Back Off Medicare-for-All
- U.S. Steel to Lay Off Hundreds In Michigan
- McSally Trails In Arizona Senate Race
- Warren Draws Massive Crowd In Minnesota
- Trump Officials Tell Donors Recession Will Be Short