“Cesar Sayoc pleaded guilty in March to mailing improvised explosive devices to 13 people, including many prominent Democratic figures…And now his lawyers have filed a sentencing memo citing one of the sources of his radicalization: Fox News,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Domestic Terrorist Says He Was Radicalized By Fox News
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians