Rep. Mark Walter (R-NC), a top Republican on the House Homeland Security Committee, is seeking more details from the Navy on recent reports of so-called “unidentified aerial phenomenon,” including what resources it is applying to investigate the mysterious sightings and whether it has “found physical evidence or otherwise” to substantiate them, Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / GOP Lawmaker Demands Info on UFO Sightings
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- A Foreign Reporter Visits the White House
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Sanders Loses Another Top Iowa Staffer
- Booker Memo Warns He May Leave Race
- Spicer Campaigns for Dance Show Votes
- Trump Has Done Plenty to Warrant Impeachment