Rep. Mark Walter (R-NC), a top Republican on the House Homeland Security Committee, is seeking more details from the Navy on recent reports of so-called “unidentified aerial phenomenon,” including what resources it is applying to investigate the mysterious sightings and whether it has “found physical evidence or otherwise” to substantiate them, Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / GOP Lawmaker Demands Info on UFO Sightings
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Trump Leads Top Democrats In Wisconsin
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- A John Dean Moment
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes