Sen. Kamala Harris “will make the first television advertising purchase of her presidential campaign Thursday, investing in a six-figure TV and digital buy across the first-in-the-nation caucus state of Iowa,” CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Harris Buys First Ads In Iowa
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- Trump Frustrated by His Unpopularity With Jews
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea
- Just 36% Approve of Trump
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play