“It’s crunch time for the remaining Democrats to qualify for the third presidential debate: Two weeks before the qualification deadline, Democratic presidential candidates are racing — and spending money — for the right to make the third debate in September,” NBC News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / The Sprint To Qualify for the Next Debate
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ivanka's Vacation Photos Don't Go Over Well
- Conway Hits White House Staff Who 'Work for a Rapist'
- Advertisers Continue to Flee Tucker Carlson's Show
- Congressman Ducks Questions About Resigning
- New Poll Suggests Arizona Is In Play
- Trump 'Orders' U.S. Companies to Make Products Here
- Trump Melts Down Because China Won't Give In
- GOP Senator Says Buying Greenland Was His Idea
- Justice Department Sent Racist Link to Immigration Judges
- House GOP Embraces Trump's Greenland Idea