Associated Press: “The launches and demand for new proposals were apparently aimed at pressuring the United States to make concessions when the North Korea-U.S. talks restart. North Korea is widely believed to want the United States to provide security guarantees and extensive relief from U.S.-led sanctions in return for limited denuclearization steps.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / North Korea Fires Two Missiles
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- New Sexual Misconduct Claim Against Kavanaugh
- Trump Lashes Out at Media for Reporting What He Said
- What If Trump Won’t Step Down If He Loses?
- Cheney Says World Is Safer Under Trump
- Trump Campaign Thinks It Can Flip New Mexico
- New York Times Makes Big Correction to Kavanaugh Story
- Trump Is Seriously, Frighteningly Unstable
- Trump Says U.S. ‘Locked and Loaded’ After Attack
- Trump Says Kavanaugh Should Sue for ‘Liable’
- Quote of the Day