A new Economist/YouGov poll finds Democrats with a double-digit lead in the generic congressional ballot, 49% to 38%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Open Wide Lead for Congress
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Called Generals 'a Bunch of Dopes and Babies'
- Barr Is Going After Trump's Enemies One by One
- House Releases More Documents from Lev Parnas
- Trump Rolls Back Healthier School Menus
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Lara Trump Mocks Biden's Stutter
- Trump Says Pelosi Is Rigging Primaries Against Bernie
- Trump Called Kobach While Meeting with Marshall
- Monica Lewinsky Reacts to Trump's Legal Team