“Joe Biden committed to publicly releasing his medical records before the Iowa caucuses after questions of whether the 76-year-old former vice president is fit for the rigors of the presidency and to take on President Donald Trump, aged 73, in a grueling 2020 campaign,” CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Biden Will Release Medical Records
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Trump Leads Top Democrats In Wisconsin
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- A John Dean Moment
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes