“Andrew Yang’s surprising debate gambit — giving away $120,000 to 10 families over a year to highlight his universal basic income proposal — helped the outsider candidate raise $1 million in the 72 hours since the debate and collect more than 450,000 email addresses from people who entered the online raffle,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / 450K Enter Yang’s Debate Raffle
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 100 House Republicans Gone
- Trump Aides Fear John Bolton’s Secret Notes
- Trump Jr. Storms Out of Book Event
- Klobuchar Hits Buttigieg's Experience
- Trump Falsely Claims 'Doctored Transcripts'
- Peter King Will Not Run Again
- Trump Offered to Pay Parents Whose Child Was Killed
- Black Voters Turn Out Early In Louisiana
- Haley Says Top Aides Wanted Her to Undermine Trump
- Stop Using ‘Quid Pro Quo’