Associated Press: “His lack of any ample base of support, even among his fellow millennials, is a central challenge of the 37-year-old’s long shot bid to rise to the nation’s highest office. He plays well across a broad spectrum of Democratic voters, but in small fragments that have left him an intriguing candidate stuck in single digits in national polls.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Buttigieig Hasn’t Won Over His Own Generation
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- Elijah Cummings Is Dead