Former White House press secretary and current “Dancing with the Stars” contestant Sean Spicer on Tuesday implored viewers to vote for him to “send a message to Hollywood that those of us who stand for Christ won’t be discounted,” The Hill reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Spicer Pleads with Evangelicals to Keep Him on Show
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians