“Rep. Joseph Kennedy (D-MA), the last member of the Democratic dynasty serving in Washington, plans to formally announce Saturday that he is launching a primary challenge to Sen. Edward Markey (D-MA), an audacious political move that could open fissures within the Democratic Party and reshape the Massachusetts political landscape,” the Boston Globe reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Kennedy Will Formally Announce Senate Bid
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- The Impeachment Hearings Begin
- Trump's Company Ordered to Pay Legal Bills
- Trump Advisers Explore 15% Tax Rate for Middle Class
- White House Will Install ‘Wall Cam’
- Buttigieg Surges Into Iowa Lead
- Is the Dam Breaking?
- Impeachment Hearing Concludes
- Clinton Says She Is Being Urged To Run In 2020
- Staffer Overheard Trump Discuss 'Investigations'