“Kentucky State Police seized a computer Tuesday from the Office of the Secretary of State as part of an ongoing investigation into how Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes and her aides used voter data,” the Lexington Herald Leader reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Police Take Computer from Grimes’ Office
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat
- Never Trumpers Flame Out
- Trump Privately Detailed Iran Airstrike to Donors
- Ex-Obama Photographer Mocks Trump