“Kentucky State Police seized a computer Tuesday from the Office of the Secretary of State as part of an ongoing investigation into how Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes and her aides used voter data,” the Lexington Herald Leader reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Police Take Computer from Grimes’ Office
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort