Said Ivey: “The good news is I am one of the fortunate ones where this was discovered early, and it is very treatable. The better news is Alabama is home to some of the world’s leading physicians. My team of doctors have assured me this treatment has a very high rate of success and will have a minimal impact on my schedule.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Alabama Governor Has Lung Cancer
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan