Speaker Nancy Pelosi “called on the Trump administration to promptly turn over a secret whistleblower complaint said to relate to President Trump’s attempts to press Ukraine to investigate his leading Democratic presidential rival, warning that a refusal to do so could force the House to open a new phase in its investigation of him,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Pelosi Warns of ‘New Stage’ of Inquiry
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Paul Warns Senate Republicans Not to Convict Trump
- Rand Paul Threatens Explosive Witness Votes
- Ayanna Pressley Reveals She Has No Hair
- Wisconsin Will Be Close
- Sanders Leads In New Hampshire
- GOP Senator Calls Reporter a 'Liberal Hack'
- Collins Falsely Denies Taking Money from Sacklers
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Lev Parnas Wants to Help In Probe of Giuliani