Joe Biden’s presidential campaign contacted top television anchors and networks on Sunday to “demand” that Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal lawyer, be kept off the air because of what they called his misleading comments about the Biden family and Ukraine, the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Biden Urged Networks to Keep Giuliani Off the Air
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump's Company Ordered to Pay Legal Bills
- 100 House Republicans Gone
- Fox News Analyst Questions Trump’s Fitness for Office
- GOP Outlines Impeachment Defense In Memo
- Trump Jr. Storms Out of Book Event
- Trump Falsely Claims 'Doctored Transcripts'
- Peter King Will Not Run Again
- McConnell Gives Up on Bevin
- A Message for Trump
- Judge Dismisses Trump Effort to Stop Release of Taxes