House Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal (D-MA) said he’s consulting lawyers about whether to make public a complaint by a federal employee about possible misconduct in the Internal Revenue Service’s auditing of President Trump, Bloomberg reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Another Whistleblower Complaint May Be Released
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump's Company Ordered to Pay Legal Bills
- 100 House Republicans Gone
- Fox News Analyst Questions Trump’s Fitness for Office
- GOP Outlines Impeachment Defense In Memo
- Trump Jr. Storms Out of Book Event
- Trump Falsely Claims 'Doctored Transcripts'
- Peter King Will Not Run Again
- McConnell Gives Up on Bevin
- EPA to Limit Science Used In Public Health Rules
- A Message for Trump