New York Times: “Boasting a huge financial war chest but struggling in the polls, Mr. Buttigieg is now staking his presidential candidacy on Iowa, and particularly on connecting with rural white voters who want to talk about personal concerns more than impeachment. In doing so, Mr. Buttigieg is also trying to show how Democrats can win back counties that flipped from Barack Obama to Donald Trump in 2016 — there are more of them in Iowa than any other state — by focusing, he said, on ‘the things that are going to affect folks’ lives in a concrete way.'”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Buttigieg Bets His Campaign on Iowa Breakthrough
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?
- The Safe Choice Is Often the Most Dangerous
- Never Trumpers Flame Out
- Trump Privately Detailed Iran Airstrike to Donors