Three House committee chairmen released pages of text messages from U.S. diplomats that add background and context around President Trump’s desire to have Ukraine investigate Joe Biden and his son.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Text Messages on Ukraine Released
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- National Security Official Put on Leave
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Kansas City Radio to Broadcast Russian Propaganda
- Parnas Pressure Grows on Senate GOP
- Camo In Space?
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Never Trumpers Flame Out
- Democrats Argue Trump Is a National Security Threat
- Trump Privately Detailed Iran Airstrike to Donors
- Ex-Obama Photographer Mocks Trump