“Secretary of State Mike Pompeo defiantly insisted on Saturday in Greece that the Trump administration was right to ask Ukrainian officials to investigate claims of election interference in the 2016 American presidential campaign, bolstering a widely debunked conspiracy theory that had already been dismissed by his own diplomatic envoy,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Pompeo Defends Trump’s Ukraine Conspiracy Theory
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List
- Trump Hosted Zuckerberg at Secret Dinner
- Kemp Resists Pressure from Trump on Senate Pick
- FBI Official Altered Document In Russia Probe
- Trump Claims Yovanovitch Refused to Hang His Picture
- Trump’s Defenders Have No Defense
- John Bolton Says 'More to Come'
- A Warning to Republicans on Fiona Hill
- 'Could I Actually Say Something?'
- 'Domestic Political Errand'