Rudy Giuliani was paid $500,000 for work he did for Fraud Guarantee, a company co-founded by the Ukrainian-American businessman arrested last week on campaign finance charges, Reuters reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Giuliani Paid $500K By Indicted Associate’s Firm
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes
- How the GOP’s Star Witness Turned on Them
- Massive Dark Money Group Boosted Democrats
- Trump Press Secretary Faces Backlash Over Claims