“Elizabeth Warren’s campaign said that it is studying a range of options for paying for ‘Medicare for All,’ leaving open the possibility that the presidential candidate may ultimately diverge from Sen. Bernie Sanders on how his sweeping health care plan — which Warren has endorsed — would be paid for,” CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Warren Reviewing ‘Revenue Options’ for Health Care Plan
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 100 House Republicans Gone
- Trump Jr. Storms Out of Book Event
- Trump Falsely Claims 'Doctored Transcripts'
- Fox News Analyst Questions Trump’s Fitness for Office
- Peter King Will Not Run Again
- Judge Dismisses Trump Effort to Stop Release of Taxes
- A Message for Trump
- McConnell Gives Up on Bevin
- Quote of the Day
- GOP Outlines Impeachment Defense In Memo