“Elizabeth Warren’s campaign said that it is studying a range of options for paying for ‘Medicare for All,’ leaving open the possibility that the presidential candidate may ultimately diverge from Sen. Bernie Sanders on how his sweeping health care plan — which Warren has endorsed — would be paid for,” CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Warren Reviewing ‘Revenue Options’ for Health Care Plan
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Called Generals 'a Bunch of Dopes and Babies'
- Barr Is Going After Trump's Enemies One by One
- House Releases More Documents from Lev Parnas
- Trump Rolls Back Healthier School Menus
- Sanders Mulls Warren as Both Veep and Treasury Secretary
- Lara Trump Mocks Biden's Stutter
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Trump Says Pelosi Is Rigging Primaries Against Bernie
- Trump Called Kobach While Meeting with Marshall
- Monica Lewinsky Reacts to Trump's Legal Team