A new Marketing Resource Group poll shows Sen. Gary Peters (D) holds a small lead over challenger John James (R) by a slim 43 percent to 40 percent margin.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes
- How the GOP’s Star Witness Turned on Them
- Trump Press Secretary Faces Backlash Over Claims