Playbook: “A few outliers in the Republican Party — Rep. Francis Rooney (R-FL) former Ohio governor John Kasich, who has contemplated launching a primary challenge — have begun to publicly speak out against President Trump. The vast majority, including GOP leaders in both the Senate and House, are sticking with the president. But yesterday’s developments mark a shift in how some Republicans are willing to discuss the president publicly.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / A Small Crack In the GOP Firewall?
- Scheduling Assistant at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Organizer at Fair Fight Action (Decatur, GA, USA)
- Senior Media Planner & Buyer at GPS Impact (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Political Analyst at Seeway Risk Consultancy (Anywhere)
- Product Director at Middle Seat (Washington, DC 20009, USA)
- Director of Public Affairs at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Lead Data Engineer at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- White House Readies New Message on Coronavirus
- Kimberly Guilfoyle Tests Positive for Coronavirus
- Trump’s Push to Amplify Racism Unnerves GOP
- Tucker Carlson In 2024?
- Trump Gives Divisive Speech at July 4th Fireworks
- Trump Pushes Ahead with Fireworks Despite Pandemic
- The Theater of Kayleigh McEnany’s Scripted Walk-Offs
- Internal Polling Signals a Democratic Rout
- Memo Seeks to Foster Doubts About Russian Bounties
- Florida Breaks Record for Coronavirus Cases Again