Playbook: “A few outliers in the Republican Party — Rep. Francis Rooney (R-FL) former Ohio governor John Kasich, who has contemplated launching a primary challenge — have begun to publicly speak out against President Trump. The vast majority, including GOP leaders in both the Senate and House, are sticking with the president. But yesterday’s developments mark a shift in how some Republicans are willing to discuss the president publicly.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / A Small Crack In the GOP Firewall?
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes
- How the GOP’s Star Witness Turned on Them
- Trump Press Secretary Faces Backlash Over Claims