“Speaker Nancy Pelosi led a surprise congressional visit to Jordan over the weekend, highlighting her sharp disagreement with President Trump over policy in a Middle East roiled by Trump’s abrupt removal of U.S. troops from northern Syria and Turkey’s subsequent attacks on Kurdish enclaves,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Pelosi Leads Surprise Delegation on Syria Crisis
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Trump Press Secretary Faces Backlash Over Claims
- Trump Claims Pelosi Trading Votes for Impeachment
- Massive Dark Money Group Boosted Democrats