Financial Times: “A Russian cyber espionage unit has hacked Iranian hackers to lead attacks in more than 35 countries, a joint UK and US investigation has revealed. The so-called Turla group, which has been linked with Russian intelligence, allegedly hijacked the tools of Oilrig, a group widely linked to the Iranian government.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Russian Hackers Masquerading as Iranian Hackers
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes
- How the GOP’s Star Witness Turned on Them
- Trump Press Secretary Faces Backlash Over Claims