Politico: “To further fine-tune the conventional wisdom, we reconvened the Time Machine travelers and added a bunch more to the roster—25 people who know Trump world and GOP and Democratic politics—and asked them: What’s in store for Washington and the nation if Trump defies the odds to hold onto the White House?”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / What If Trump Wins?
- Massachusetts Field Staff at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Human Resource Information Systems/Operations Manager at Service Employees International Union (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Oceans Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Climate Law Senior Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Climate Law Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- National Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Field Organizer at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Field Organizer at CADC, LLC (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Bloomberg Campaign Hints at Damaging Sanders Info
- Sanders Won’t Release Full Medical Records
- Trump Commutes Blagojevich’s Sentence
- Bloomberg Campaign Writes Off Biden
- Why Did Susan Collins Bet Her Career on Trump?
- Barr Told Confidants He May Quit Over Trump Tweets
- Sanders Opens Huge Lead In California
- Warren Says Sanders Must Answer for His Backers
- Sanders Would Crush Bloomberg In Two Person Race
- Bloomberg Referred To Transgender People As 'It'