As President Trump faces possible impeachment and removal from office, a new SurveyUSA poll finds that Vice President Mike Pence performs on average no worse than President Trump in head-to-head match-ups against the leading Democrats.
In two scenarios, Pence actually outperforms Trump.
- Elizabeth Warren defeats Trump by 4 points; she defeats Pence by 4 points.
- Joe Biden defeats Trump by 11 points; he defeats Pence by 12 points.
- Bernie Sanders defeats Trump by 8 points; he defeats Pence by 11 points.
- Kamala Harris defeats Trump by 3 points; she defeats Pence by 1 point.
- Pete Buttigieg defeats Trump by 1 point; Pence defeats him by 3 points.
The bottom line: Democrats have a decided advantage today, regardless of which candidate they nominate or which candidate they ultimately face in the general election.Save to Favorites