Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA) admitted she had an “inappropriate” relationship with a campaign staffer, but denied a report of an affair with her legislative director, Fox News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Katie Hill Admits Inappropriate Affair
- State Outreach Assistant- West at ActBlue (Somerville, Massachusetts, USA)
- Operations and Finance Manager at National Fast Food Workers Union NFFWU (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Associate at Convergence Targeted Communications (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Director of Research and Insights, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Politics and Advocacy Analyst at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Analytics, Politics and Advocacy at Applecart (New York, NY, USA)
- Senior Counsel at RepresentUs (Remote)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Which Candidate Do You Agree with Most?
- Trump Called Generals 'a Bunch of Dopes and Babies'
- Barr Is Going After Trump's Enemies One by One
- Wisconsin Will Be Close
- Paul Warns Senate Republicans Not to Convict Trump
- Rand Paul Threatens Explosive Witness Votes
- Ayanna Pressley Reveals She Has No Hair
- Sanders Leads In New Hampshire
- GOP Senator Calls Reporter a 'Liberal Hack'
- Collins Falsely Denies Taking Money from Sacklers