“An attorney for Lev Parnas, an associate of Rudy Giuliani who was charged last month with campaign finance violations, said Monday that his client is willing to comply with the House impeachment inquiry — and challenged the notion that President Trump does not know Parnas,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Giuliani Associate Willing to Testify
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Trump Press Secretary Faces Backlash Over Claims
- Massive Dark Money Group Boosted Democrats
- Trump Claims Pelosi Trading Votes for Impeachment