First Read: “Another factoid that will make Democrats smile today: In each of the last four off-year gubernatorial elections in Kentucky, the party that won went on to win the presidential race nationwide one year later: Republican Ernie Fletcher won in 2003, Democrat Steve Beshear won in 2007 and again in 2011, and Republican Matt Bevin won in 2015.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Is Kentucky a Bellwether?
- Massachusetts Field Staff at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Human Resource Information Systems/Operations Manager at Service Employees International Union (Washington, D.C., USA)
- Oceans Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Climate Law Senior Campaigner at Center for Biological Diversity (Washington D.C., DC, USA)
- Climate Law Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- National Campaign Director at Center for Biological Diversity (Oakland, CA, USA)
- Field Organizer at CADC, LLC (Boston, MA, USA)
- Field Organizer at CADC, LLC (Milwaukee, WI, USA)
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sanders Won’t Release Full Medical Records
- Bloomberg Campaign Hints at Damaging Sanders Info
- What Voters Don't Want In a President
- Why Did Susan Collins Bet Her Career on Trump?
- Bloomberg Campaign Writes Off Biden
- Trump Commutes Blagojevich’s Sentence
- The Secret History of Sanders's Plot to Primary Obama
- Barr Told Confidants He May Quit Over Trump Tweets
- Sanders Opens Huge Lead In California
- Bloomberg Will Dismiss Rivals at Debate